Spend your holiday in the Eisack Valley
Living amongst South Tyrolean vineyards
Our holiday flat at the Röckhof is set amongst the vineyards, on the road between the village of Villanders with its breathtaking view of the Dolomites and the picturesque town of Klausen. Start your holiday with one of our wines and any of the many excursions possible. Villanders and the Villanderer Alm, a flat high alpine pasture, invite you to enjoy extensive hikes and walks. For alpine tours, the Dolomites are only a short distance away (Villnöß/St. Magdalena 20 minutes away, Val Gardena/St. Ulrich, Alpe di Siusi & Plose 25 minutes). Or stroll through the bishop's town of Bressanone (15 minutes) or the provincial capital of Bolzano (30 minutes).
Mama Frieda is the hostess and offers
1 Holiday apartment
Max. 4 guests · 1 bedroom · 1 kitchen-living room with bed-couch · 1 bathroom
- Kitchen-living room: Crockery/cutlery, ceramic hob with 2 cookers, fridge with freezer compartment, bed-couch, TV, safe, free wifi
- Bathroom shower, WC, bidet, towels
- 3 min. --> Chiusa
- 6 min. --> Villandro
- 20 min. --> Alpe di Villandro
- 15 min. --> Bressanone
- 25 min. --> Alpe di Siusi
- 30 min. --> Bolzano
- Easter - August 31: 70€ per day for 2 people
- August 31 - November 30: 75€ per day for 2 people
Surcharge for each additional person per night:
- Children € 8 (free under 3 years)
- Adults € 10
The prices include final cleaning.
We are happy to offer breakfast in our farmhouse for a surcharge of € 9 per person per day.
Important information for your holiday with us:
- Check-out by 10 a.m.
- Children up to 3 years free of charge
- Payment: card or cash
- Farmhouse breakfast or bread roll service possible
- Overnight stay also possible for only one night
- In the autumn months we offer Törggele evenings (please book in advance)
- Bed linen, bath towels and kitchen towels are changed free of charge on request
- Use of washing machine and dryer on request
- From 1 Jan. 2014 a local residence tax has been introduced in South Tyrol. It amounts to € 1.75 per person per day. Children under 14 years are exempt.