Spend your holiday in the Eisack Valley
Living amongst South Tyrolean vineyards
Our holiday flat at the Röckhof is set amongst the vineyards, on the road between the village of Villanders with its breathtaking view of the Dolomites and the picturesque town of Klausen. Start your holiday with one of our wines and any of the many excursions possible. Villanders and the Villanderer Alm, a flat high alpine pasture, invite you to enjoy extensive hikes and walks. For alpine tours, the Dolomites are only a short distance away (Villnöß/St. Magdalena 20 minutes away, Val Gardena/St. Ulrich, Alpe di Siusi & Plose 25 minutes). Or stroll through the bishop's town of Bressanone (15 minutes) or the provincial capital of Bolzano (30 minutes).
1 bedroom with spacious kitchen-living room, bed-couch (sleeps 2), bathroom, terrace, WLAN.
- Kitchen-living room
Crockery/cutlery, ceramic hob with 2 cookers, fridge with freezer compartment, bed-couch, TV, safe
shower, WC, bidet, towels
We are happy to offer breakfast in our farmhouse parlour at an extra charge of € 7.00 per person per day.
- 3 Min. --> Klausen
- 6 Min. --> Villanders
- 20 Min. --> Villanderer Alm
- 15 Min. --> Brixen
- 25 Min. --> Seiser Alm
- 30 Min. --> Bozen
Important information for your holiday with us:
- Check-out by 10 a.m.
- Children up to 3 years free of charge
- Payment: card or cash
- Farmhouse breakfast or bread roll service possible
- Overnight stay also possible for only one night
- In the autumn months we offer Törggele evenings (please book in advance)
- Bed linen, bath towels and kitchen towels are changed free of charge on request
- Use of washing machine and dryer on request
- From 1 Jan. 2014 a local residence tax has been introduced in South Tyrol. It amounts to € 1.75 per person per day. Children under 14 years are exempt.